The pycsw team announces the release of pycsw 1.4.0.
The 1.4.0 release brings numerous features, enhancements and fixes to the codebase, including:
* WSGI server support
* harvesting support for WFS, WCS, WPS, and other CSW endpoints
* support for Open Data Catalog integration
* enhanced support for GeoNode 2.0 (GeoNode development branch)
* support for distutils setup/install, which enables pycsw to be installed as a library
* support for PyPi
* support for displaying counts for GetDomain requests based on queryable properties
* support for requestId request parameter
* fix GetRecords sortby parameter support for HTTP GET
* support for W3C XLink 1.1 migration
* support for Debian and Ubuntu packaging
* support for sorting GetRecords requests by geometry area
* support for PostGIS enabled PostgreSQL
This release also marks our migration to GitHub for source code management, issue tracking and wiki.
The full list of enhancements and bug fixes is available at https://github.com/geopython/pycsw/issues?milestone=2&page=1&state=closed
pycsw is an OGC CSW server implementation written in Python. pycsw implements clause 10 (HTTP protocol binding (Catalogue Services for
the Web, CSW)) of the OpenGIS Catalogue Service Implementation Specification, version 2.0.2.
pycsw allows for the publishing and discovery of geospatial metadata. Existing repositories of geospatial metadata can be exposed via OGC:CSW
2.0.2. pycsw is Open Source, released under an MIT license, and runs on all major platforms (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X).
Source and binary downloads:
The source code is available at:
Testers and developers are welcome.
The pycsw developer team.