Here's the recent Google-related geonews.
From official sources:
- Google participated to TIME's new Timelapse Project, providing an interactive time-lapse satellite imagery map for the 29 last years - this was also discussed over Slashdot
- Google also shares a short entry named Bridging the gaps with Street View
- Here's was to expect later this week from Behind the Map at Google I/O
From other sources:
- The Google Earth Android app got a nice update, including native Street View support
- Slashdot discussed a story named Tesla's Elon Musk Talks With Google About Self-Driving Cars
- Unsurprisingly, there was new imagery to Google Earth
Specifically on Google Glass Project:
- Let's start with a discussion named Google Glass Hands-On: Brimming With Potential, Dangerous While Driving
- APB links to a Google Glass Navigation Review, and it's pretty positive
- Someone had to ask, Is Google Glass Too Nerdy For the Mainstream?
- This will likely improve, but for now Google Glass Is the Future — and the Future Has Awful Battery Life
- And yes, Google Glass will work with iPhones too