Huellasolar opens its system and offers tools to be used for designers, companies, institutions, architects, engineers, students etc. along the world to build radiation maps of their cities or projects.
Generated maps are displayed and shared online thorugh a specifically designed viewer including a lot of features to analyze and get data from the model
- Monthly and hourly radiation and sun exposure data on any point of the model
- Estimation of electrical production, Co2 and monetary savings in any area
- Shadows charts of facades
- Interactive radiation graphs also on vertical planes
- Filters to get more efficient areas in the model
among other options
The new service allows making urban radiation maps up to 1.44km2 for free.
And if you need build bigger maps or you want to earn money with them can upgrade to business account.
The web is available both English and Spanish and there are manuals and video tutorials to guide the user through the whole process.
Take a look at the presentation video of the platform in this link
Huellasolar is the standing out web offering services of radiation and sun exposure in urban environments with several mentions and prizes in innovation and sustainability contests.