MundoGEO  and gvSIG Association  invite you to join a new webinar about the new gvSIG 2 version.
This webinar will discuss the newest release of gvSIG (version 2.0) focusing on a comparison between this and previous versions, as well as, detailing software developments planned in the coming months.
With free registration, this event is appropriate for all gvSIG Desktop users and developers interested in knowing the key features of gvSIG version 2.0 and the direction of future development.
Attendees will be able to interact with the speakers by sending their comments and questions through chat. All attendees of this web seminar will receive certificates for their participation.
- Webinar: Introducing gvSIG Desktop version 2 (in English)
- Date: Monday, September 23
- Time: 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM GMT
- Language: English
- PC based attendees - Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP or Server
- Mac based attendees - Mac OS X 10.6 or newer
- Mobile attendees - iPhone, iPad, Android phone or Android tablet
- Space is limited!
Read More »
Reserve your Webinar seat now free of charge:
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.